FPV DRONE AERIAL COMBAT
"It was some of the most fun flying I have had in a long time" - Nurk
Paul Nurkkala - 2018 DRL World Champion
"It really feels like you're shooting ... we're actually having real dogfights" - Le Drib
Drew Camden - Rotor Riot
Never Fly Solo Again
The First Person View (FPV) drone experience has been solo... until now.
What? You think having another FPV pilot flying next to you isn't solo? That's like watching VR movies together while sitting on the same couch!
1-on-1 or Team Play
Experience real-world aerial combat with ZTAG.
We're bringing video games to real life and taking drone racing to the next level!
DESIGNED FOR DIGITAL FPV
FUTRE PROOF ENGINEERING
1-on-1 or teamplay
flashing interactive display
never fly solo again
How Does It Work?
ZTAG works by proximity. Simply fly your drone close enough to the rear of another drone to tag it. It's that simple.
- 2S-6S input
- 5 x RGB health bar pixels
- 5 x RGB team color pixels
- 5 x IR blasters
- 2 x Left/right differentiation target sensors
- 1 x Piezo buzzer
- Firmware updates via USB-C
- 2.4 GHz scoring broadcast
- 2 x M3 mounting holes
- Supports up to 24 external RGB pixels for ultimate interactive flash!
What's in the Box?
- 2 x ZTAG Drone Laser Tag circuit board
- 2 x Set of 24 AWG power input wires
- 2 x Male pin balance lead connector (6S, you'll have to trim it for lower S batteries)
- 3D Printed Universal Mount Assembly (fits M3 with 18-33mm spacing)
As Featured on Rotor Riot
Laser tag, cool. Drones, cool. Laser tag WITH drones, AMAZING!
We were featured on Rotor Riot where the world's top FPV pilots came together and played Drone Tag!
After that episode, we went back to the drawing board and now present to you ZTAG Drone Laser Tag!