ZTAG Drone Laser Tag Board - Single Board
Shipping calculated at checkout.
In Stock Now!
- 2S-6S input
- 5 x RGB health bar pixels
- 5 x RGB team color pixels
- 5 x IR blasters
- 2 x Left/right differentiation target sensors
- 1 x Piezo buzzer
- Firmware updates via USB-C
- 2.4 GHz scoring broadcast
- 2 x M3 mounting holes
- Supports up to 24 external RGB pixels for ultimate interactive flash!
What's in the Box?
- 1 x ZTAG Drone Laser Tag circuit board
- 1 x Set of 24 AWG power input wires
- 1 x Male pin balance lead connector (6S, you'll have to trim it for lower S batteries)
- 3D Printed Universal Mount Assembly (fits M3 with 18-33mm spacing)
How Do You Mount This?
The ZTAG system is designed to work with any HD digital drone. We simply provide you the ZTAG circuit board with mounting holes and you can decide the best way to mount this in front of your HD camera. We have some STL files for common frames that have 18-33mm spacing between it's bottom camera standoff screws. The board will require 5-28V input voltages (handles 2S-6S or 5V directly from your flight controller).
ZTAG Board Shell STL file
Sensor Cowling STL file
Universal Frame Mount STL file